While CT Scramble does it’s best job to report the new and noteworthy music coming out of our wonderful state, sometimes it’s difficult to find the time to catch up and listen to it all!
This past November, CT indie musicians were particularly prolific, releasing new music, live videos, or simply getting their music uploaded on more accessible streaming services like Spotify.
Fortunately, we here at Scramble also want to provide an accessible compilation of all that new stuff that comes out on a daily basis. Check out below for a recap of some of the new music we have covered this November.
CT On Spotify:
- Hear This: 13 New Artists Added To The CT Scramble Spotify Playlist
- Experimental noise artist Human Flourishing upload new tunes on Spotify
- CT On Spotify: Perennial – The Symmetry Of Autumn Leaves
- CT On Spotify: Basement Signal – Old Ruin, A Newman (2017)
- CT On Spotify: Samuel Sandoval – Garden Noise (2017)
New Music Streaming:
- New self-titled Fuzz Pop EP From Western CT’s Furnsss
- New Haven dream pop artist Quietly releases gothy new EP Aestivation
- Stream: NYC’s Exploding In Sound Reissues Early Ovlov Recordings
- New Haven Emo-Pop duo lowercaselullaby release dope single “Worth It”
- Post-Hardcore Premiere: Brunettes – “Sad Song” (2017)
- Fat Randy, “Connecticut’s Worst Band”, Share A New Song – Stream
- Mineva And Brunettes Announce Split EP, Mineva Shares “Cassowary”
- Now Streaming: King Bongo – End Of Daze (2017)
- On Repeat: Videodome – Nocturnal Omissions (2017)
- New, Weird, CT: Berry Farm Polar Wave – Self-Titled (2017)
- Live Video: Bilge Rat Play New Songs For No Culture in Ohio
- Found Footage: Figurine Play Full Band Version Of Recent Highlight “Made Lonely”
- Broca’s Area Share Kaleidoscopic Video For “Make A Sound”
- Found Footage: Watch Waveform Play New Songs For UCONN’s WHUS Sessions