CT Scramble is happy to present to you additions to the CT Scramble 2017 Indie Rock Spotify Playlist. As one might guess, the CTS 2017 Indie Rock Spotify Playlist compiles some of our favorite music that has come out of CT in the past year all into one streamable Spotify outlet.
Recent additions include:
- “Made Lonely” by Figurine (Hartford; Acoustic; Singer-Songwriter)
- “Hippolyta!” by Perennial (CT/MA; Art-Punk; Post-Hardcore)
- “Xool” by Rivener (New Haven; Instrumental; Experimental)
- “Alright” by Pearl Sugar (Hartford; Indie Pop; Electronic)
- “Head In The Clouds” by Headroom (New Haven; Alternative; Shoegaze)
- “New Liberation” by Wayward City (New Haven; Alternative Rock)
- “Icarus” by Broca’s Area (Hartford; Future Soul; Alternative)
- “Adoxography” by Brundlefly & The Swede (Ex-CT; Post-Rock; Alternative)
- “There’s Nothing” by Loud Enough Feels (Hartford; Electronic; Hip-Hop)
- “Trouble On The Homefront” by Pat Stone & The Dirty Boots (The Valley; Alt-Country; Folk Rock)
- “November 1st” by The Amphibious Man (Ex-CT; Indie Rock; Garage)
- “Keep On Fading” by King Bongo (Meriden; Garage; Surf Rock)
- “Survivor’s Guilt” by Spillway (Hartford; Alternative Rock)
Our goal in compiling such a playlist was to create an eclectic (as eclectic as CT indie rock gets) but accessible introduction to much of the quality music that has come out of our wonderful and artistically underrated state this year. Should a listener pursue to really dive deep into the 40 track, two and a half hour playlist, one will find a pleasant array of indie rock jams ranging from fuzzed out garage punk to atmospheric and literary baroque folk.
For what it’s worth: While CTS spent a decent amount of time trying to sequence the playlist into something sensible, we have found that it also works pretty well for those who prefer their playlists shuffled.
Listen to (and feel free to FOLLOW) the CT Scramble 2017 Indie Rock Spotify Playlist below: